Friday 11 March 2016

And back again (hospital)

Well, I lasted almost two weeks this time. But I'm back in hospital. Woke up this morning with a cough, fever and chills. Nobody is taking any chances so I'm having a few tests and staying overnight (actually, I wouldn't be surprised if I stay longer).
I guess this is my life while I'm on the immuno suppressants- I am at risk of catching anything and cannot be too careful these days.
Needless to say, I'm thrilled. I was really missing the hospital food 😊

7 comments:

  1. I always enjoyed hospital food - applesauce, unknown meat products, and my absolute favorite - a diet of only ice chips for 6 days! Stay strong Trev.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were you suffering withdrawal symptoms Trevor?! Sorry you're back there again.Hope it won't be too long this time & you'll be feeling better soon. Hang on in there.Still think u r a 🌟

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear from you again Trev, you'd gone off comms for a while there and I was missing your updates! Stay strong and you'll be out before you know it, love the O'Tooles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers all. I'm still in hospital. Feeling largely comfortable but with the fever making an appearance now and again. I'll be here until I can get 24 hours without a fever. I'll provide an update when I get out....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah Trev! Is it the lure of the nurses? Take care and fingers crossed you get back home again soon. Rene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erra feck it, I hope it isn't for too long. For the sake of the nurses.

    ReplyDelete