Tuesday 9 February 2016

Bits n pieces

I woke up feeling pretty decent again this morning, although a couple of ailments have crept in since yesterday morning- diarrhea and spots. While these might sound minor, if not properly treated and nipped in the bud they may fester and cause problems. The spot is on my nose, and the diarrhea is, er,  well you know where.
So I'm on antibiotics now for the spot and I'm keeping a roll of toilet paper in the fridge to help soothe my nether regions (not really- I have a topical ointment to help there but I must remember not to mix it up with the cream for my chapped lips, again).

5 comments:

  1. Love your spirit Trev. Snowflakes in Atlanta this morning. Happy Pancake Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're doing not too badly so far Trevor. The aul doss is a good place to be in this weather. How's your German now?!
    Hang on in there
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't say I know how you feel mate but the ailments sound familiar to most Saturday mornings of my late teens, I still struggle with dodgy curry houses...

    ReplyDelete