Friday 5 February 2016

Now half German

I received the stems cells at 6pm last night and thanks to the medication they gave me with them, I've been asleep since. It all went pretty smoothly, und now ich bin waiting zu recover.


Somebody hung this on my door during the transplant ... maybe it was the little people keeping an eye on me.

Feeling a bit flat today, but I guess this is how it will be for the next couple of weeks. I did find a new use for the puke bowl though!

As usual, thanks for all your prayers and support. Danke schon!

7 comments:

  1. So glad you've still got your sense of humour Trev and that everything has gone well. Thinking of you, Rosie and Dion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe some lederhosen to go with the hat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Viel Gluck mein Freund! Actually, the lederhosen (or maybe a Dirndl) is not a bad idea .... must go dig some out ......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking and praying for you Trev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your looking good.
    May I borrow your hat for the Easter parade?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like your wired for sound ........

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hang on in there Trevor. A new hat & some lederhosen will complete the transformation. Hope someone has obeyed the instruction on your door now!
    Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete